The baby's crawling mat, which is what we call EVA tile. This kind of tile is generally used as babies' crawling tiles at home or kindergarten tiles.
Ⅰ. Brief introduction to EVA tiles
EVA tiles are composed of ethylene and vinyl acetate. The transparency, softness and toughness of EVA tiles are quite high. Among them, the higher the content of vinyl acetate in EVA tiles, the higher its transparency and flexibility.
EVA tiles are foamed with international advanced PE materials. EVA tiles have the characteristics of soft texture, high toughness, heat preservation and so on.
EVA tiles have been certified by the international quality standard system and environmental protection organizations. EVA tiles are the best choice to replace the existing children's tiles for environmental protection, economy and safety.
Ⅱ. The characteristics of EVA tiles
1. Biodegradable: EVA tiles will not cause harm to the environment when they are discarded or burned.
2. The price is similar to that of PVC: The price of EVA tiles is higher than that of toxic PVC, but cheaper than that of PVC without phthalates.
3. Lighter weight: The density of EVA tiles ranges from 0.91 to 0.93, while that of PVC tiles is 1.32.
4. No odor: EVA foam tiles do not contain odors like ammonia or other organic odors.
5. No heavy metals: EVA tiles comply with the relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
6. Phthalate free: EVA tiles are suitable for children's toys and will not cause plasticizer release risk.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: EVA tiles have a wide range of applications.
8. Super low temperature resistance (-70℃): EVA tile is suitable for icing environment.
9. High hot stickiness: EVA foam tiles can be firmly affixed to nylon, polyester, canvas and other fabrics.
10. Low fitting temperature: This can speed up production.
Ⅲ. The advantages of EVA tiles
1. Water resistance: EVA tile has closed cell structure, with non-water absorption, moisture-proof and good water resistance.
2. Corrosion resistance: EVA tiles are resistant to seawater, grease, acid, alkali and other chemicals. EVA tiles are antibacterial, non-toxic, tasteless and pollution-free.
3. Processability: There is no joint, and the EVA foam tile is easy to be processed such as hot pressing, cutting, gluing, bonding and so on.
4. Anti-vibration: EVA tile has high elasticity and tension resistance and high toughness. EVA floor pad has good shock-proof and cushioning performance.
5. Heat preservation: With heat insulation, heat preservation and cold protection, excellent low temperature performance, EVA tile can withstand severe cold and exposure.
6. Sound insulation: With airtight bubble, EVA tile sound insulation effect is good.